New release 220.127.116.11 is available for download, featuring many significant changes:
- tunXten is now available in two flavors – 32 and 64 bit. The installer automatically detects which OS you are running and installs the appropriate binaries. As old versions are 32-bit, they cannot auto-upgrade to 64-bit, so for users of any previous version it’s highly recommended to uninstall it first, them download the latest version and install it. All your existing OpenVPN configurations and application settings will not be affected. Also there’s absolutely no harm in continuing to use auto-updater, it will just upgrade to the latest 32-bit binaries, even on 64-bit OS.
- GUI now looks great on high-resolution displays. No more tiny icons!
- OpenVPN binaries updated to the latest version 2.3.10
- Improvements related to OpenVPN Access Server (enhanced config import process, tunXten can now work with PKCS#8 encrypted primary keys).
- Lots of minor bugfixes and improvements.
Full changelog is available here