The first feature release is available now, here’s what’s new:
- Added : Different Windows notification area icons depending on connection states.
- Added : Configuration-specific shortcuts can now be rearranged with drag-and-drop.
- Added : Shortcuts can now be set to auto-launch after a connection is made (use Ctrl+Click).
- Added : Any file can now be dropped on a config window – a shortcut is automatically created.
- Updated: Import procedure improved.
- Updated: Installer now silently updates/installs TAP adapter drivers without system warnings.
Also don’t forget to check the updated overview, it has some details on the new changes.