We’ve prepared the first bugfix release. Here is the list of changes:
- OpenVPN updated to version 2.2.2 (available only in installer).
- Fixed: Sometimes certificate/keys are not imported.
- Fixed: Config comments are intermittently treated as keywords.
- Fixed: Possible crash when closing the application having many connections established at the same time.
- Fixed: Missing certificates/keys causing infinite loops during connection.
- Fixed: Crash when there’s a single empty “sample” directory in APPDATA\tunxten.
Please note that this release includes an updated version of OpenVPN which requires newer TAP drivers, so it’s highly recommended to use our installer available by clicking on the download link. Autoupdate will not upgrade the OpenVPN binaries, only the client executable is upgraded to version 1.0.1